Sausage Spiral Casserole
- 1 box rotini pasta (16 oz)
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 jar pasta sauce (1 lb. 10 oz)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 12 oz mozzarella cheese (you could use more or less depending on how much you like cheese)
- Prepare the rotini as directed on the box.
- Brown the Italian sausage with the minced garlic. Stir in the pasta and spaghetti sauce. Transfer to a greased baking dish and cover. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.