This giveaway is now over. The winners are Heather, Janet F, Jackie, angie, rae higgins, Melanie, Stephanie, Susan Smith, Brenda, and Melissa. Congrats!
Do you like parfaits? If so, you are going to love Breyers new YoCrunch Fruit Parfaits! Breyers YoCrunch Fruit Parfaits are the first authentic layered fruit, yogurt, and granola parfait to be available in your local grocery store! No more having to run McDonalds to get your parfait fix! These parfaits are loaded with layer of fruit and have a separate topping of crunchy granola. These fruit parfaits are available in three flavors: strawberry, blueberry, and peach.
I know you have to be asking. How do they taste? Yum. I love that I can actually taste the flavorful strawberries (that’s the flavor we tried). My kids and my husband were huge fans also. I’d highly recommend them to all of you.
That being said — I have arranged for 10 of you to get a free coupon so you too can try YoCrunch Fruit Parfaits! Here’s what you need to do:
Head over to the YoCrunch site and tell me which flavor you’d like to try! Strawberry? Blueberry? Peach?
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Like YoCrunch on Facebook.
6. Follow YoCrunch on Twitter.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end September 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.