This giveaway is now over. The winner is Ellie. Congrats!
I love chocolate. I use to crave it ALL the time when I was pregnant. However, 3 years later (since my last pregnancy), I still crave the stuff. However, I found the best thing EVER to take care of my chocolate cravings: Pillsbury Sweet Moments. Pillsbury recently introduced two new ways to enjoy life’s little luxuries with Sweet Moments Bite-Size and Molten Lava Brownies! These are available in the refrigerated baked goods section of your local grocery store. The Bite-Size Brownies, which are layered with either rich caramel or fudge and chocolaty coating, are just the right size to grab and go for a quick pick-me-up. They’re ready to eat, so are ready right when the craving strikes – no preparation necessary! At 60 calories per brownie, they’re just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. There’s also the Sweet Moments Molten Lava Brownie. These are in single-serve bowls and are also available in rich caramel and fudge varieties. Each are covered in decadent chocolate or creamy caramel and topped with a chocolatey drizzle. After only 15 seconds in the microwave, the brownie bowls are warm and ready to enjoy. I’m getting hungry just writing about this!
Since these are soooooo yummy, I have arranged for one lucky reader to get a “Sweet Moments” prize pack that includes a VIP coupon for the new Pillsbury Sweet Moments and a chocolate spa kit. Here’s what you need to do:
Head over to the Pillsbury site and tell me what Sweet Moments product you’d like to try! All of them? LOL
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Like Pillsbury on Facebook.
6. Follow Pillsbury on Twitter.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end September 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.
Pillsbury provided me with free product, information, and a prize pack through MyBlogSpark.