This giveaway is now closed. The winners are marci h, Tim, Christine, Shannon, and Geri Nyland. Congrats!
What exactly is a baking activity? Just use NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, decorations and your imagination to create quick and easy edible creations your entire family can enjoy! To enter, simply visit the Nestlé Toll House Facebook page and submit a photo of your favorite Halloween baking activity, along with step-by-step instructions. Please be sure to read the full Official Rules, located at www.Facebook.com/TollHouse for full eligibility requirements and other details. The grand prize winner will receive $2,500! Entry period for the contest runs from September 27th to October 20th and the 10 best entries will be chosen to be voted on, on Facebook. The winner will be announced October 29th.
To help you out, I’ve got 5 coupons for a free package of Nestle Toll House Refridgerated Cookie Dough or Brownie Dough to give away. Here’s what you need to do:
Tell me what you do special for Halloween. Decorate? Is there a favorite recipe you like to make? Do you create monster or ghost cookies?
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Like Nestle Toll House on Facebook
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end October 19th, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.