This giveaway is now over. The winner is Pamela S. Congrats!
Whether you prefer your mashed potatoes topped with butter, sour cream or cheese, the Betty Crocker Potato Buds that you’ve come to know and love has a new and improved taste that is sure to please even your pickiest eaters. And ready in just five minutes, they’re perfect for busy weeknights and last minute dinner ideas! I like real mashed potatoes just as much as the next person, but with two little ones (and a puppy), I just don’t have the time nor the patience to make them.
If you are a regular reader of my blog, you’ll remember a few of my recipes that use mashed potatoes: Cheeseburger Mashed Potato Bake, Italian Style Meatloaf, and Italian Sausage Mashed Potato Pie. Betty Crocker Potato Buds would work perfect in all three of these recipes. Betty Crocker has a few of their own recipes that this can be used in too including Beef Pot Pie with Potato Biscuit Crust and Italian Hamburger Deep Dish.
Since my family has enjoyed this so much, I’ve arrange for one lucky reader to get a Betty Crocker Potato Buds prize pack. The prize pack includes a box of Betty Crocker Potato Buds, a serving bowl, a trivet and a serving spoon. Who couldn’t use that? For those who don’t win, I have a 55 cent off coupon you can download, so you can try these yourself! Here’s what you need to enter:
Tell me what you would use the Betty Crocker Potato Buds for? A side dish? Do you have a favorite recipe that calls for mashed potatoes? Did you find something on the Betty Crocker website that you want to try these with?
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on this blog. Let me know which one and you’ve got an additional entry. (One entry per post you comment on, so if you comment on 5 post, you’ve got five extra entries! Comments must not be spam.)
6. Follow Betty Crocker on Twitter.
7. Like Betty Crocker on Facebook.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end November 1st, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.
The product, prize pack, information and additional prize pack to give away were all given to me from Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark.