This giveaway is now over. The winner is Emma Peel. Congrats!
Sponsored by Tomoson.comI like to make things easy for myself. Every other year we do Christmas Eve at my house, and I hate all the dishes that it brings (especially when we are talking 11 adults and 4 kids). Granted, we have a dishwasher, but it still stinks. After a dinner with everybody, we end up having to run at least 2 loads in the dishwasher to get everything clean.
That is where Smarty Had A Party comes in. First of all, who doesn’t love that name? Smarty Had A Party is the premier online retailer of elegant disposable dinnerware, offering an attractive alternative for classy parties, weddings, holidays and elegant events, at a substantial cost-savings over rentals. Although these dishes are sturdy and elegant enough to be used for an important event, they can be conveniently disposed of, and all at reasonable price. They even offer free ground shipping on all orders over $275.00!
We recently tried these out. At first look, they look real. It isn’t until you sit down and use them that you realize that it is plastic. They definitely dress up your dinner, and this is a product I’ll be using again for family holidays. Everybody was impressed with them, and it made cleanup a breeze.
Since we liked these so much, I’ve arranged for one lucky reader to get their own Smarty Had A Party prize pack! They prize pack consists of:
10.25″ Smarty Ivory and Chocolate Dinner Plates
Reflections Long Dinner Forks
Reflections Grand Heavy Knives
Chocolate Brown Dinner Napkins
Here’s what you need to do:
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on this blog. Let me know which one and you’ve got an additional entry. (One entry per post you comment on, so if you comment on 5 post, you’ve got five extra entries! Comments must not be spam.)
6. Follow Smarty Had A Party on Twitter.
7. Like Smarty Had A Party on Facebook.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end November 23rd, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”]