This giveaway is now over. The winner is Justine. Congrats!
Wasa Flatbreads are made with a few, simple all natural ingredients. They are then seasoned and oven baked for a one of a kind taste. This healthier cracker offers endless topping possibilities. In addition, the Stay Fresh packs make them a great on the go snack. They come in three flavors: Original, Sesame, and Rosemary.
We were given one of each to try. The Original Wasa Flatbreads on their own seemed a little bland. However, if you top it with a flavored cream cheese of some sort, it was way better. The sesame was good with everything we put on top of it (cheese, sausage, dip, etc). However, our favorite was the Rosemary. These flatbreads were good on their own, and also worked well with all the topics we tried with it. We served these at a football party we were having, and everyone seemed to like them! If you are looking for a healthier snack in your house, give Wasa Flatbreads a try!
Since we liked them so much, I’ve arranged for one of my lucky readers to get a Wasa Prize Pack! The winner will get all 3 flavors of Wasa, a Wasa branded tin, flash drive and pen, tote bag, and a book on recipes with flatbreads! Here’s what you need to do:
Check out Wasa‘s site and tell me which flavor of flatbread you think you’d like best.
These will give you one additional entry (for each thing):
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on this blog. Let me know which one and you’ve got an additional entry. (One entry per post you comment on, so if you comment on 5 post, you’ve got five extra entries! Comments must not be spam.)
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end December 6th, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.