Sponsored by Tomoson.comThis giveaway is now over. The winner is Courtney. Congrats!
I love chocolate and I love cake, so Cake Pops are something I knew I had to try. Veronica’s Treats makes them. Their rich fugdy double chocolate cake recipe is mixed with just the right amount of cream cheese frosting; made into bite size pops; drenched in white or milk chocolate coating; then embellished with beautiful designs. Some describe it as a truffle; some say the inside tastes like cake batter. I can’t decide what they taste like besides really, really good! They are a little on the rich side, so after eating one you are satisfied. They were so good that Bill and both kids wouldn’t share theirs with me. They all told me to get my own!!!! Can you believe that?
Since my family loves them and doesn’t plan to share, I knew I had to arrange for one lucky reader to get their own assorted set of Cake Pops. Here’s what you need to do:
Head over to Veronica’s Treats and tell me which set of Cake Pops you’d like!
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve added a Tweet button at the top of this post to make it super easy to do too! Just let me know in the comments that you did. Also, you can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Like this post on Facebook (There is a like button at the beginning and the end of this post you can use).
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
Good luck! This contest will end Feb. 5th, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.