Rigatoni Con Ricotta
- 1 pkg Rigatoni (16 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1 container ricotta cheese (15 oz)
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 jars (26 oz each) Barilla Lasagna & Casserole sauce or Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 4 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375. Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Cook the rigatoni as directed on the package.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Stir in the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and the parsley.
- In the baking pan, pour in 2 cups of the lasagna sauce and cover the bottom of the pan. Use half of the rigatoni noodles next, and top with half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Drop the cheese in by spoonfuls. Then add 2 cups of mozzarella cheese over the top. Next, add 2 cups of lasagna sauce, the remaining rigatoni pasta, and the remaining ricotta mixture. Top with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, the remaining lasagna sauce, and the remaining one cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 60 minutes. Uncover and bake for an addition 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.