Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- 2 cans (15 oz each) chili
- 1 pkg (16 oz) smoked sausage links
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pkh (8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In a skillet, add the chili, sausage links, and chili powder. Cook until mixture is hot and bubbly (about 3-4 minutes). Stir the cheddar cheese in. Then spoon the mixture into a 8 inch square pan.
- Prepare the corn muffin mix batter as directed on the box. Spoon the batter evenly into six mounds on top of the mixture in the pan. (My mounds ended up mixing into one another).
- Bake 20 – 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.