This is one of those recipes that you can really add in whatever you want. Next time, Bill wants me to add some crumbled bacon. However, my original recipe for this calls for chopped green pepper, chopped green onions, and chopped pimiento. I didn’t have any of those ingredients, so I made it with what I had, and it was excellent!
- 1 package frozen hash browns (28 oz)
- 8 oz cubed ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, ham, 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese, soup, and sour cream. Spoon this mixture into your dish, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 60-75 minutes or until it bubbles around the edges.