This giveaway is now over. The winner is ellen. Congrats!
I am always on the lookout for great products to try in my kitchen. Brillo‘s new Estracell sponges is one of those items. It is a more sanitary and reusable sponge. Independent test results demonstrate that bacteria will not feed and survive on the sponge fibers of the Estracell material naturally (no weird chemicals in it). Since Estracell rinses cleaner, it also helps eliminate the single greatest consumer complaint about sponges, the smell. (For me, that is the worst thing about sponges. I can smell a bad sponge a mile away). Best of all? They are more absorbent than paper towels! I love that they have a “wedge edge”, so you can get into those weird hard to reach places. They have several different types of sponges, so you can pick which one is right for the job you need done!
Since my kitchen is a fan of the Brillo Estracell sponges, I’ve arranged for 5 lucky readers to get their own prize pack. Each prize pack includes a Brillo pink four pack, Estracell Wedge Edge two pack and Estracell Sponge Wipe two pack. Here’s what you need to do:
What would these sponges help you clean? Is it the table? The counters? Your stove? Tell me in the comments below!
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Share this post on Facebook.
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
2. “Like” Lisa Cooking on Facebook!
Good luck! This contest will end April 1 at 11:59 PM CST.