If you are Catholic like me, you can’t eat meat on Fridays during Lent. I am often times trying to find meat free recipes to make that my kids like (and I have husband who isn’t a fan of fish). This is one of those recipes that everyone liked. Best of all, you can replace out the tuna with any sort of meat you’d like, and it will be just as good!
- 2 cups of elbow macaroni
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (if you are making this on a Friday during Lent, just use 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French Fried Onions
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Make the noodles as directed on the box.
- Combine the noodles, tuna, and soup in a large bowl. Pour into a 2.5 qt baking dish. Top with the cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes and then sprinkle with the fried onions. Bake for another 5 minutes and then serve.