This giveaway is now over. The winner is Mike F. Congrats!
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of FRESCHETTA®. All opinions are 100% mine.
We are pizza fans here. I mean, who isn’t? However, it isn’t always feasible for me to make an entire pizza for myself. That’s where FRESCHETTA® By the Slice comes in! You get one perfect slice of pizza. It is super easy to make and super yummy to eat!
I recently tried the FRESCHETTA® By the Slice Six Cheese Medley, and it was good. I love a pizza I can make in 4 minutes. With all the flavors they have, there is definitely something for everyone. My next purchase will be the BBQ chicken once, since I think that one looks super yummy too.
The different flavors offered include:
* BBQ Recipe Chicken
* Vegetable Medley
* Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom
* Six Cheese Medley
Since I liked this so much I have arranged for one of my lucky readers to try this out for themselves! Here’s what you need to do:
Leave me a comment telling me which flavor of FRESCHETTA® By the Slice you’d like to try.
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Share this post on Facebook.
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
6. Like Freschetta with Facebook
7. Follow Freschetta on Twitter
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
2. “Like” Lisa Cooking on Facebook!
Good luck! This contest will end May 4th at 11:59 PM CST.