This month Busy Philipps (star of Cougar Town on ABC) and Pepto-Bismol have teamed together. They are going to show everybody how to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. If you want to get a head start, you can see how to smash a hysterical variety of piñatas on Pepto’s YouTube page in preparation for a night of Mexican food and fun. You’ll even by able to see Philipps’ favorite way to smash a piñata and you can also create your very own video variations. (I know, how fun!).
To create a smash, just pick a method of destruction, type of piñata and type of filling. For example, anyone who has ever wanted to see a ninja give a round-house kick to explode a unicorn piñata filled with guacamole can see that come to life and share with their friends online. Make sure you grab the chips and salsa, because this site is addicting and you’ll find yourself playing for hours.
Pepto and Philipps have also brainstormed ideas on how to have a great fiesta, no matter where people are gathering:
1. Enlist your musician friend to play mariachi music at your party
2. Host a “Guac-off” in your office between coworkers who insist they have the best recipes
3. Referee a Chihuahua race at your local dog park
4. Buy a handful of sombreros and teach your friends the Mexican hat dance
5. Keep the Pepto-Bismol on hand in case those extra nachos do you over
No matter how you spend Cinco de Mayo, Pepto-Bismol’s got your back! I hope these tips and fun websites to check out will make your day even more enjoyable! Make sure you share Pepto-Bismol’s Cinco de Mayo Piñata fun with your friends!