This giveaway is now over. The winner is Jackie. Congrats!
For those of you who have not had the Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, it is a unique combination of Corn Chex cereal, peanut butter, and chocolate, dusted with a powdery sweet coating. It’s the same delicious snack you’ve been making at home for years, now conveniently packaged and sharable for all occasions. Plus, it’s made with 50% less fat than regular potato chips so you can enjoy the taste without the guilt. Until I got the opportunity to try this, I’ve never had it. However, my family loved this so much that my husband hid the container with the Muddy Buddies in it on the kids! They are soooo yummy!
Since we loved this so much, I’ve arranged for one lucky reader to get a Chex Mix Muddy Buddies gift pack that includes a bag of Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, an airtight sealed container, a snacking bowl, and a magnetic clip. Here’s what you need to do:
Check out the Chex Mix page and tell me your favorite flavor of Chex Mix!
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Share this post on Facebook.
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
6. Like Chex Mix on Facebook
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
2. “Like” Lisa Cooking on Facebook!
Good luck! This contest will end July 1st at 11:59 PM CST.
The Chex Mix Muddy Buddies and gift pack were all given to me from Chex Mix through MyBlogSpark.