This giveaway is now over. The winner is Janice. Congrats!
Do you struggle to incorporate fiber into your everyday life? If so, you are not alone! Nine out of 10 Americans aren’t getting enough fiber – an alarming statistic, considering how important fiber is for overall health.The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans say people should consume 25-38 grams of fiber daily, and that the average American consumes only 15 grams. What’s amazing is that incorporating fiber into your diet can be effortless and definitely delicious, with Fiber One cereals offering at least 30 percent of the Daily Value per serving. Some Fiber One cereals offer more than 50 percent! Fiber One Original® and flavored varieties like Honey Clusters®, Raisin Bran Clusters®, Caramel Delight®, and Shredded Wheat®, make fiber taste good and help to give people a jump start on their fiber intake each day. A recent nutrition review concluded that eating fiber is associated with reduced risks of cardiovascular disease, obesity and diabetes. In addition, fiber helps you feel satisfied, which makes it easier to stick to your diet and lose weight without feeling as hungry.
Let your taste buds be your guide and let Fiber One take care of the fiber. Getting fiber in foods you love doesn’t have to be a struggle when there are delicious honey clusters, plump and juicy raisins, caramel-flavored whole wheat squares, or whole grain shredded wheat biscuits with frosting that make it taste amazing which is why I have arranged for one of my lucky readers to get their own Fiber One Prize Pack that includes 5 boxes of Fiber One cereal (Original®, Honey Clusters®, Raisin Bran Clusters®, Caramel Delight®, and Shredded Wheat®) for you to enjoy. Here’s what you need to do:
Tell me in the comments what your favorite Fiber One cereal is. Is it the Honey Clusters? Is it the Carmel Delight? Or is a different flavor?
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Share this post on Facebook.
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
6. Like Lisa Cooking on Facebook.
7. Like Fiber One on Facebook
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
2. “Like” Lisa Cooking on Facebook!
Good luck! This contest will end July 7th at 11:59 PM CST. If you can’t wait, click here and you can download a printable coupon for $0.75 off the purchase of any (1) Fiber One cereal today!
General Mills provided me with the free product, information, and gift pack through MyBlogSpark.