This giveaway is now over. The winner is DEBIJOT. Congrats!
Ethylene gas is given off by all living plants and is a chemical signal to quickly speed up ripening. When you buy fruit and vegetables and store them in your refrigerator ethylene gas builds up, and because fruits and vegetables are still living, they begin to quickly ripen as a result. This is a major reason we all throw out so much spoiled produce!
The Bluapple is based on technology that has been used in ships, warehouses and trucks for many years to absorb and neutralize the ethylene gas buildup. The Bluapple does not release any gas or chemical at all, but only acts as an ethylene gas super-flypaper, constantly removing this harmful gas from your produce storage area.
Now, I know you are asking — does it work? I’ve been using mine for about a month, and I can say that it certainly does! My kids are notorious to wanting lots of fruit and the grocery store. Then we get home and decided they’ll eat one banana and don’t want anything else. I can’t tell you how much money the bluapple has saved me personally by keeping my fruit fresher longer (so then the kids actually do finish it off!). I also love that they offer a money back guarantee. You’ve got nothing to lose by trying the bluapple.
The Bluapple is one of those products that pay for themselves in the first month of use. This is one of those items that I can’t write love enough times to express how awesome it is. Bluapple is available nationally at retail locations such as Whole Foods Markets, Giant Foods, Stop & Shop, and many others.
Since I love this product so much, I’ve arranged for 3 of my lucky readers to get one of their own! Here’s what you need to do:
Head over the blueapple‘s faq page and tell me something you’ve learned!
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Share this post on Facebook.
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
6. Like Lisa Cooking on Facebook.
7. Like bluapple on Facebook.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
1. “Like” Lisa Cooking on Facebook!
2. Subscribe to my new Oak Lawn Deals site!
3. Subscribe to my new Lisa’s Mom Deals site!
This contest will end August 10th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!