This giveaway is now over. The winner is Niko O. Congrats!
How are you celebrating National Blueberry Month? How about trying some Better Oats mmm Muffins Blueberry Oatmeal? It is made with 100% whole grain oats, is a good source of ALA Omega-3, and is naturally cholesterol free and has zero trans fats. There are 30 grams of whole grains per serving! It is also an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A & E and fiber.
The Better Oats mmm Muffins Blueberry Oatmeal has been a hit in my house. I love how easy it is to make and you can use the pouch that holds the oatmeal as your measuring cup for the water! Less waste and just very cool all around. The packaging is made from 100% recyclable carton, and is definitely smaller than most of what I’ve seen on the market. As for the taste? Yum!!! You’ll be amazed that you are eating instant oatmeal. The thick and hearty texture and the real blueberries are a great!
Since this was such a hit in my house, I’ve arranged for one of my lucky readers to get a month’s supply (1 case) of Better Oats. Here’s what you need to do:
Leave me a comment and tell me why’d you like to try this!
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Share this post on Facebook.
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
6. Like Lisa Cooking on Facebook.
7. Like Better Oats
8. Follow Better Oats on Twitter.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
1. “Like” Lisa Cooking on Facebook!
2. Subscribe to my new Oak Lawn Deals site!
3. Subscribe to my new Lisa’s Mom Deals site!
This contest will end August 10th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!