This giveaway is now over. The winner is Timmy. Congrats!
Peanut butter and chocolate –two of those classic flavors that can instantly take you back to childhood. And, for moms like yourself looking to avoid high fructose corn syrup and artificial ingredients, finding that balance between nourishing your kids and allowing them to indulge in those classic childhood treats can be difficult. Barbara’s Bakery, known for their all-natural cereals, has several snacks that follow their “say no to the bad stuff” mantra. These snackimals have no hydrogenated Oils, no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives, no refined sugar, no trans fats, no artificial additives, and no high fructose corn syrup. Barbara’s just introduced two new flavors to their Snackimals (animal cookies) line that I got to try: Snackimals Peanut Butter and Snackimals Double Chocolate!
Let me tell you — you can’t go wrong with these. I brought them to a pool play date we had with my husband’s aunt, a bunch of his cousins, and their kids. Needless to say, we had a lot of people who got to try these out. Everybody loved them. You know you have a great product when the adults are snacking on the snackimals just as much as the kids. Both snackimals were good, but I have to admit that my favorite was the double chocolate. (Seriously, who doesn’t like chocolate?) Another thing that impressed my husband’s aunt was that the bags have weight to them. It isn’t like normal cookies where the bag is as light as can be (and you are hungry again 20 minutes later). These were a hit! The fact that they are better for you is an added benefit!
Since these were such a hit here, I’ve arranged for one lucky winner to get their own set of cookies! Here’s what you need to do:
Head over to Barbara’s Bakery and tell me another one of their products you’d like to try!
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily!
2. Add this post to social media sites like Stumble, Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 extra entry per site)
3. Share this post on Facebook.
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on any other post on my blog. Let me know which post.
6. Like Lisa Cooking on Facebook.
Each of these will give you 5 entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For 10 bonus entries:
1. Subscribe to my new Oak Lawn Deals site!
2. Subscribe to my new Lisa’s Mom Deals site!
This contest will end August 19th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!