- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 can diced tomatoes (I used the one that had garlic, oregano, and basil seasoning already in it)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Brown ground beef with the onion and garlic until meat is brown. Drain. Return meat mixture to pan with tomato paste, tomato soup, diced tomatoes, and water. Cook, stirring, until heated through and thickened, 5 to 15 minutes. Serve over cooked pasta.