From September 21 through November 30, 2011, fans of Pillsbury baking mixes, frostings, and flours can visit www.pillsburybaking.com to enter the Pillsbury People Celebrate More Photo Contest. Fans are asked to submit a photo capturing an everyday family celebration, plus a brief description (200 words or less) describing the moment and how the family experience made them feel. Ten finalist photos and captions will be chosen and posted on www.pillsburybaking.com for a nationwide online vote to help decide the winner beginning in January 2012. The winner will also be invited to the ultimate hometown celebration for the Pillsbury Doughboy’s birthday this spring.
Also, just in time for baking season, Pillsbury has a selection of delicious new baking products:
- Mocha Fudge and Dark Chocolate Pillsbury Brownie Mixes — these are super good.
- Pillsbury Cookie Mixes in Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Funfetti and Sugar Cookie — I have also tried these. They are all great.
- Sugar-Free Moist Supreme® Cake Mix in Classic Yellow and Devil’s Food — Excellent cake mix.
- Sugar-Free Brownie Mix in Chocolate Fudge and Milk Chocolate — Even without the sugar, still super yummy.
- Pillsbury Sugar Free Creamy Supreme® Frosting in Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla – And who doesn’t like great frosting?