- 1.5 – 2 lbs Flank Steak
- 2 tablespoons grill seasoning
- 1/2 cup bleu or gogonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- Preheat over to 375. Tenderize steak (we pounded ours with our meat tenderizer). Season both sides with the grill seasoning.
- In a bowl, mix together the bleu cheese, cream cheese, minced onions, and horseradish. Spread over the top of the flank steak. Roll up the steak and secure with toothpicks (If that doesn’t work, use string).
- Put in a 8″ square baking dish. Drizzle the olive oil over the top. Pour the beef broth in the bottom of the dish, and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 60 minutes.