- 2 cups salsa
- 1 8-oz package of cream cheese (cubed)
- 1.5 – 2 lbs of cubed boneless skinless chicken
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 350. Spray a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with non stick spray.
- In a saucepan, stir together salsa, cream cheese, and chicken. Cook until the cream cheese melts.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture down the center of each of the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam side down in dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Drizzle the heavy whipping cream over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.