My kids love this recipe. Bill and I think it is a tad bland, but we haven’t figured out what needs to be added to give it a little more kick.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes w/ garlic, basil, and oregano
- 1 10.75 ounce can condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the spaghetti noodles as it says on the box.
- Brown the ground beef with the minced garlic, and drain.
- Place the beef in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with tomatoes, tomato soup and tomato juice. Layer spaghetti over tomatoes and top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until cheese is golden and bubbly.