I got the idea for this recipe from stick a fork in it.
Now, ours seemed a bit salty. I am still trying to figure out it was the Italian Dressing or the Cream of Chicken Soup. However, it was still a huge hit in our home, and we will definitely be making this again!
Crock Pot Chicken & Rice
- 2-4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese (let sit out to soften)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. italian dressing seasoning the dried kind in the packet
- Stir the cream cheese, cream of chicken, and seasoning together in the crockpot. Add the chicken in and cover with the mix.
- Cook on high in your slow cooker for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked and falling apart.
- Cook the rice as you normally would make it. Add the chicken and chicken mixture onto a bed of rice and enjoy!