In the world of weight-loss and health-oriented diets, low-carb dieting continues to be highly popular. Today’s low-carb diets rely on cutting down on starchy and high calorie carbohydrates and replacing them with protein, low-carb vegetables and fruit, and healthy fats. However, many low-carb diet cookbooks read as if they were written by scientists, not foodies.
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Low-Carb Meals is a cookbook focused on the art and love of delicious recipes with a low-carb twist. This book includes:
• Over 350 low-carb recipes
• Vegetarian and vegan selections
• Nutritional information for each recipe (which is my favorite!!!!)
• Dessert recipes plus an entire chapter on low-carb chocolate treats
• Options for fantastic salads, bread and pasta recipes, grains, potatoes, rice, desserts, and fruit
With everything from quick or leisurely breakfasts to late-night snacks, The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Low-Carb Meals, Second Edition offer hundreds of delicious recipes for both the dieter and the health-conscious cook that appeal to the family and are easy to make. It just makes cooking for yourself and your family so much easier. I love anything that actually tells me the nutritional content so I don’t have to try and guess it, so this cookbook scores high just for that! It also has a great range of recipes that are actually good! That and whole chapter of one pot cooking makes it a must get cookbook!