Dunkin’ Donuts has announced an exciting new promotion! Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee lovers can “Mug Up” and
share a photo of their smiling face and favorite mug of coffee for the chance to win exciting prizes
including a $10,000 Grocery Gift Card, one-year supply of Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee and an
extra-large Dunkin’ Donuts branded mug.
Now through August 26, Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee fans are invited to enter the Dunkin’ Donuts Mug Up
Promotion by uploading a photo of themselves with their mug of coffee to www.dunkinathome.com. All
eligible entries will be entered in six weekly and one Grand Prize drawings. Winners will be randomly
selected on or about each Monday starting on July 22 through August 26, and the Grand Prize winner will
be selected on or about August 29, 2012. Participants are encouraged to check out the gallery of other
Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee drinkers and their mugs. For complete details, Official Rules and the entry form
for this promotion, visit www.dunkinathome.com/mug-up. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States
and D.C., 18 and over. Void where prohibited.
Whether you’re planning to upload a funny, crazy, mysterious or thirsty face to the Dunkin’
Donuts Mug Up Promotion, keep the following tips in mind:
1. Chin Up! Angle your forehead towards the camera to clean up the neck and jaw line. It feels
weird but actually looks good!
2. Master the 2/3 Turn. Instead of facing square to the camera, turn away from it about 45
degrees. It will appear to give you a slimmer profile.
3. Powder On; Powder Off. A matte finish on your face is essential to achieve a great portrait.
Use a powder with a yellow, rather than white tint, to avoid a white cast on your face from the
camera flash. Not using powder? Use a napkin to blot your face.
4. Experiment with Expressions. A smile is great but a compelling portrait doesn’t rely on saying
“cheese” for the camera. Act out different emotions and different moods to create a compelling
5. Have Fun. You always look your best when you’re enjoying what you’re doing. Let your hair
down, kick off your shoes, smile, and show off your pearly whites. Don’t forget to have a bit of fun.