This is one of my husbands favorite casseroles!
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 jar 16 oz salsa (2 cups)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can 15 oz pinto beans or Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can 3.8 oz sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 can 13.8 oz Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup corn chips crushed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese 8 oz
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Brown ground beef and drain. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning mix. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
- Stir beans and olives into beef mixture. Cook until thoroughly heated. Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Unroll dough over the filling; sprinkle crushed corn chips over top.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes until light golden brown. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chips; let stand 5 minutes to melt cheese. Serve with lettuce, tomato and sour cream or whatever else you put on your tacos!