Chicken Enchilada Foldovers
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken you can also used cubed chicken
- 1 can 10 oz red enchilada sauce
- 1 can refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup shredded taco-seasoned cheese blend or Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Unroll dough and place on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough into 14x10-inch rectangle. Then cut the dough into 4 (7x5-inch) rectangles. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto half of each rectangle, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edge. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese over each.
- Fold dough in half over filling and press the edges firmly with fork to seal. Prick tops with fork.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat the remaining enchilada sauce until hot. Serve with foldovers for dipping.