Let Cooking Planit INSPIRE you, help you SHOP, and lower your holiday stress levels by handling the COOKING specifics for you this Thanksgiving. We think about making cooking simple, everyday.
Truly elegant without any fuss, this salad impresses guests and taste buds.
|DAIRY & EGGS||
|SPICE & BAKING||
- Mix together honey and apple cider vinegar in a medium mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle the olive oil in, while whisking continuously, to create a honey vinaigrette.
- Slice the figs in half or in quarters.
- If you purchased whole pistachios, roughly chop them to measure the indicated amount, then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the baby spinach in the bowl of pistachios.
- Crumble the blue cheese into the bowl of spinach and pistachios. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with honey vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- You can toss the figs in with the salad and transfer everything to a large serving bowl. Or, place 2 figs’ worth of halves or quarters on each dinner plate, then place a large bundle of spinach, blue cheese and pistachios on top.