(Recipe courtesy of the Quick Meal Queen, Natashja Szortyka)
Mini Meatloaf Sandwich Bites
- 12 oz Mama Lucia Meatballs
- 1 can Pillsbury® Crescents Original
- Marinara sauce
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Thaw out meatballs in microwave for 1 minute; cut in half.
- Dip each half in marinara, then roll them in the cheese until they are well coated
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around two meatball halves. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Optional: With about two minutes left, sprinkle parmesan cheese on each crescent.