The Meatloaf Bakery is a Chicago hot spot, providing Lincoln Park’s busy moms and young professionals, with creative and crave-able meatloaf “cupcakes” that are topped with mashed potatoes, stuffing, or pasta, and require only a few minutes in the oven before they hit the dinner table. They feature meatloaf-cupcake versions of everything from spaghetti and meatballs to Buffalo wings to turkey and stuffing, and offers up creative sides like Yukon Smashers and Cheesy Taters.
Many people have asked, and now these delicious recipes can be recreated anywhere and anytime as this colorful, recipe-loaded cookbook breathes new life into the classic family mealtime staple. The popular recipes that line The Meatloaf Bakery’s display cases are all in here! With recipes, preparation tips and a peek inside a day in the life of The Meatloaf Bakery, readers will experience all the creativity of The Meatloaf Bakery in their very own home.
I love that the majority of ingredients used in The Meatloaf Bakery Cookbook, you will find right in your pantry. The directions are fairly easy to follow even for the beginner cook. The explanations of what and why you are doing things are excellent. I also love how they give you tips for what goes well with each recipe and the side notes of why they included each recipe in the cookbook.
The Meatloaf Bakery Cookbook: Comfort Food with a Twist hits shelves on November 18th, just in time for those cozy, holiday get-togethers, and offers a variety of dishes for meat lovers and vegetarians alike, such as:
- Herby Turkey Loaf for Thanksgiving —Loaded with flavor, texture, and nutrition, serve with a side of fresh cranberry sauce, and this favorite will soon become a staple on your plate.
- Sassy Turkey Sausage —This zippy blend of turkey, spicy turkey sausage, and fragrant herbs and spices raises turkey to a new level.
- The Mother Loaf® —This is where it all started—Cynthia’s mom’s “recipe,” — she created this version from memory, and it’s so good, it was featured on Food Network’s “Sugar High.”
- The Father Loaf —If you’re going to have The Mother Loaf, you’ve got to have The Father Loaf. Add some barbecue sauce, and top with Cheesy Taters. Here’s to dads everywhere.
- “No Buns About It Burger Loaf®”—What’s a meatloaf cookbook without a meatloaf that tastes just like an All-American, bacon-cheddar, cheeseburger?
- The Falafel-ly Good Loaf— For those vegetarians at your Thanksgiving table, or holiday table!
This is such a fun cookbook, so I have arranged for one of my lucky readers to win a copy for themselves! Here’s what you need to do:
Additional Contest Rules:
This contest is open to US residents.
There is no cash value prize equivalent for this contest.
Winner will have 48 hours upon notification being sent to claim the prize, if winner does not respond within 48 hours, then the winner forfeits the prize and a new winner will be chosen.