Bill loves this meatloaf. However, when trying to get it out of the pan, the bottom did stick a little (so you may have to spray the pan down first). It also drained off the grease while it was cooking (about half way through and again when I pulled it out of the oven).
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs I'm going to try a full cup next time I make this
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained (I used the ones with basil and oregano flavoring)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs and ketchup. Add in the Italian-style seasoning, oregano, basil, garlic salt, diced tomatoes and cheese. Press into a 9x5 inch loaf pan, and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.