- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, take it out of the pan and cool on a wire rack.