Elizabeth's Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 roll of Bob Evans Italian Sausage
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 can of Hunt’s Traditional spaghetti sauce
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes flavored with green pepper celery and onion
- Crumble a roll of Bob Evans Italian Sausage into a large saucepan and brown.
- Add in crushed tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and diced tomatoes.
- Stir to combine, raise the heat until it bubbles (careful of the splattering, hold the saucepan lid over the pan), then turn it down to low and let it simmer very gently until it is heated through. The longer it sits, the better.
- Add over your noodles and you have dinner!