Veggie Spaghetti Sauce
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One cup frozen mixed peppers and onions
- One spoonful minced garlic from a jar
- One 14 ounce can petite diced tomatoes and onions
- About a cup full of Hunt’s No Sugar Added Italian Sauce you can find it next to the spaghetti sauce in the grocery store
- Dried Italian Seasoning
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet, carefully add the frozen peppers and onions and the minced garlic and saute until the peppers are thawed and soft.
- Drain some of the liquid from the can of tomatoes and add to the skillet, stirring until combined and heated through.
- Pour in the Italian Sauce and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, taste, and add a sprinkle of salt if needed. Stir it all together and let it gently simmer on the stove until the liquid is slightly reduced and thickened.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta with salad and green veggies on the side.