Tempura Pretzel Bread With Ice Cream
- 8-10 pcs. Labriola Pretzel Bread cut into 1 -2” pieces
- 3/4 cup beer do not use a dark beer!
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon scichimi togarashi optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder optional or to taste
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- powdered sugar
- In a bowl whisk beer with the rice flour until very smooth.
- Add in salt and garlic powder and chili pepper (if using).
- Let sit out at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees.
- Dredge the pretzel bread into the batter coating completely with batter, letting any excess drip off.
- Deep-fry turning once until golden (about 3 minutes).
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Place tempura pretzel bread in a bowl, add your favorite ice cream.
- Top with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and powdered sugar.