- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons <span class="GINGER_SOFATWARE_correct">barbeque</span> sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, stir together the egg, ketchup, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, onion, parsley, garlic, and seasoned salt. Mix in ground beef, bread crumbs, and Cheddar cheese. Spread into the loaf pan. I also added an additional 2 tbsp of bbq sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake 55 minutes in the preheated oven till the internal temperature reaches at lease 160 degrees F.