This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Success® Rice.
Have you used Success Rice before? Did you know that Success Rice is the original no mess, no measure boil-in-bag rice that cookis perfectly every time? It is ready in less than 10 minutes, and you really can’t mess it up. Seriously. The rice can site for up to 30 minutes before being served. For me, Wednesdays are killer. Madison has piano lessons in the afternoon, so it makes it incredible difficult for dinner. I am always looking for quick and easy dinner ideas to make. During the school year, I am usually trying to cook while helping with dinner, so foolproof is definitely needed!
You can easily make it either on your stovetop or your microwave. You also can serve it as a side or use Success Rice as part of your meal. It was so easy to make!
Here’s my Tomato Vegetable soup recipe that was super good:
Tomato Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 bag Success® Brown Rice
- 1 can 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp dried basil leaves
- 2 cans 14 oz. sliced stewed tomatoes with bell peppers, celery, and onions
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup carrots sliced
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Combine tomato paste, sugar, and seasonings in a Dutch oven. Add all remaining ingredients except rice and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes. Stir in rice; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Dinner is served:
With 4 varieties available including: Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice and Success® White Rice, and globally-inspired aromatic varieties of Success® Rice, including fragrant Thai Jasmine or Basmati Rice, there’s a variety everyone in your family will love. Try your own twist on one of your favorite recipes by swapping an aromatic variety into some of your go-to rice dishes. To accommodate various households, Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice and Success® White Rice comes in two different sizes – 14 oz. or 32 oz.
So what are you waiting for? Use this coupon for $.50 off your next box so you can add this staple to your kitchen pantry: http://bit.ly/YwIYtq Visit www.successrice.com for quick and easy recipes you can make any day of the week and like the Success® Rice Facebook page for more recipes and lifestyle tips to make mealtimes easier and more fun!