Cayenne & Lime Popcorn
- ½ cup 125mL popcorn kernels
- ½ 1 teaspoon 2.5mL-5mL cayenne
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon 2.5mL salt
- 2 tablespoons 30mL unsalted butter
- Add kernels to PaperChef parchment bag. Close and fold down 3-4 times to really seal bag. Place bag on its side in the microwave, making sure the fold is on top. Cook on HIGH for 2½ minutes. Place butter in a microwave safe dish, place beside popcorn and cook for another 15 seconds. Remove from microwave and carefully open the bag, the steam will seep out and be spectacular. Pour melted butter over and quickly add cayenne, lime juice and salt. Close bag and shake well to coat.
- Grill Method: melt butter, drizzle into bag . Fold bag carefully. Throw on a hot (but not flaming) grill. Cook for five minutes shaking it every 2-3 times until the fireworks stop. Open bag, season, shake, serve. Done!