This would be awesome with some whipped cream or ice cream on the top!
Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 5 ounce can evaporated milk 2/3 cup
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1- layer-size yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Frozen whipped dessert topping thawed (optional)
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In the prepared cooker stir together pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin pie spice. Spread batter evenly in the bottom of the prepared cooker.
- In a medium bowl stir together cake mix and the remaining 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle mixture evenly over pumpkin mixture in cooker. Drizzle melted butter over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 hours. Cool, uncovered, for 30 minutes.