Fish Tacos with Crunchy Slaw
- 12 oz Tilapia Fillets
- 2 Limes
- 4 oz red cabbage
- 1 avacado
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 T sour cream
- 2 T Hot sauce
- 2 T Olive Oil
- Thinly slice the cabbage.
- Juice one lime and cut the other one into wedges.
- Cut the bell pepper and onion into thin strips.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Halve, peel, pit, and slice the avocado.
- Heat 1 T of oil. When hot, sweat the onions for 2 minutes.
- Add in the red pepper and stir.
- When soft, lower the heat and let it sit for 2 more minutes.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper on both sides and add to the pan. Cover and cook for 4 minutes flipping once.
- Uncover and stir every 2 minutes breaking up the fish. Transfer fish into a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the sour cream and lime juice. Toss in the cabbage and season with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Wipe the pan clean and warm tortillas over medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Fill the tortillas with the fish and slaw. Top with Avacado slices and fresh cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and hot sauce on the side.