- 12 oz steak
- 6 oz broccolini
- 1/2 oz dill
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 oz peanuts
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 4 T butter
- 2 T Olive oil
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the broccolini in the boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Fill a large bowl with water and ice cubes.
- Drain broccolini and transfer it to the ice water. When cold, set aside.
- Chop the dill.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into 8 equal pieces. Add the sweet potato pieces to a pot with cold water. Bring to a boil, lower the temp, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain the sweet potato and return to the pot. Add 2 T of butter and cinnamon and mash with a fork.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. When hot, cook the steaks for 2 minutes on each side. Remove.
- Heat 1 T of oil and the remaining butter in a pan over medium heat. When the butter has melted, add the peanuts and stir for 1 minute.
- Add in the broccolini until hot and crispy.
- Serve the steak with the sweet potato and broccolini on the side. Top with fresh dill.