Turkey Taco Salad
- 12 oz ground turkey
- 1/2 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 10 grape tomatoes
- 8 oz romaine lettuce
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 cup monterrey jack cheese
- 1 bag guacamole bites
- 2 T olive oil
- Dice the red pepper, onion, and zucchini.
- Halve the tomatoes.
- Chop the jalapeno and cilantro.
- Cut the lemon into wedges.
- Tear the lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Heat 1 T of olive oil. When hot, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper, jalapeno, and zucchini. Cook 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add 1 T of olive oil in the same pan and cook the turkey for 4-5 minutes breaking the turkey up.
- In a bowl, toss the lettuce with the tomatoes and 1/2 of the guacamole bites.
- Divide between 2 serving plates and top with the turkey, vegetables, cheese, and a generous handful of guacamole bites.
- Sprinkle the cilantro and serve the lemon wedges on the side.