- 1 can 8 oz Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 pound ground chuck beef 80% lean
- 1 can 14.5 oz Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 3/4 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside. Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar and mustard in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add 1/4 cup reserved sauce mixture (from above) to meat mixture and mix in. Divide meat mixture evenly and place into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F). Top each mini loaf with 1 tablespoons sauce; bake 5 minutes more or until sauce is set. Serve with remaining sauce.