Turkey Vegetable Tray
- Baby carrots
- Sweet peppers
- Yellow zucchini
- Cherry tomatoes
- Arrange kale along the outside of the platter you are using. Those will be tail feathers.
- Add the celery on top of the kale (but not completely covering it).
- Cut half of the zucchini and use that as the turkey's head.
- Slice the peppers and use them as the body.
- Add in the cherry tomatoes as the caruncles.
- Slice the cucumbers and use that as the breast.
- Use 2 celery sticks as the feet.
- Use little pieces of the peppers as the eyes and the beak. We used toothpicks broken in half to get them to stick.