Wondering how to take your desserts from ordinary to extraordinary? The ingredient that makes the most difference is the one that you least expect. What will make your Chocolate Cake even better? Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise! This holiday season at your local Kroger you will receive 50 cents off Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise. Here’s a Chocolate Cake recipe you should try!
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
- 1 box 16.5 oz. chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, water, eggs and cinnamon for 30 seconds in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar
With a few other bloggers, we’ve made it a whole lot easier to make desserts this holiday season.