Spike Seasoning Magic! is the gluten free healthy lifestyle gourmet seasoning that turns bland food into a flavor factory. They literally have a seasoning for everything! They should be a staple in all kitchens. Best of all, their seasoning is both gluten free and MSG free. They are made without preservatives or additives, and have ZERO calories per serving.
SPIKE® Seasonings are available at your local health/natural food stores and many select grocery stores. I’ve even used them to make this turkey soup recipe that you are all going to want to try. Plus, it is a great way to use leftover turkey!
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 tablespoon Spike Herb Seasoning
- 1 32 ounce carton Vegetable broth
- 1 32 ounce carton chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups green beans cut into 1 inch pieces (if you don't have fresh, this is one can of green beans)
- 3 potatoes diced
- 3 cups diced cooked dark turkey meat
- In a large soup pot, heat the garlic in the olive oil.
- Allow to brown slightly and add onion, carrot and celery.
- Cover and cook until softened (7 - 8 minutes)
- Add the seasonings, broth, and the bay leaf. Bring to a simmer.
- When simmering, add the green beans and potatoes to the soup.
- Bring it back up to a simmer; lower heat and cook for about 10 - 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and pasta is cooked.
- Stir in turkey. Turn the heat off. Cover, and allow to sit for 5 to 7 minutes.
I’ve got a prize pack for one of my lucky readers. You get to try all their seasonings! Here’s what you need to do: