I will admit it. I love chicken. That is why I was excited to check out 125 Best Chicken Recipes. I like to change up how I make chicken, and this cookbook allowed me to do that!
Whether using a skillet, frying pan, oven or grill, most of these recipes can be prepared in 20 to 30 minutes. With just a few ingredients, chicken happily takes up flavors from all parts of the globe, whether it’s Coq au Vin from Europe or the savory curry flavors of Easy Tandoori from India. Here are a few of the recipes you can find:
Woks, Wings and Wraps
- Burmese Chicken Thighs, Tex-Mex Wings, Roasted Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken Cheese Chowder, Hot and Sour Soup
- Curried Chicken and Pasta Salad, Thai Chicken Noodle Salad, Chicken Caesar
Oven Roasting and Broiling
- Orange-Rosemary Glazed Chicken Breasts
Sautées and Skillet Suppers
- Quick Coq au Vin, Braised Chicken with New Potatoes and Peas
Pasta and Rice
- Mediterranean Pasta, Penne with Herbed Chicken Sauce
- Gremolata Grilled Chicken, Chicken and Summer Fruit Kabobs.
This book features a complete menu as well as helpful make-ahead tips and shopping suggestions for each recipe. Everyone will want to eat chicken in your kitchen!